SouthShore Country Club Highlights
In Las Vegas’ True Desert Oasis
Nestled between stunning mountain peaks and the pristine shores of Lake Las Vegas, SouthShore is conveniently located minutes from the Strip. Experience the pinnacle of golf in a breathtaking sanctuary on our Jack Nicklaus Signature Course.
Crafted with Character
The kindness showed by a favorable bounce on the first fairway, a seductive front pin placement over water on the 14th, the canyon’s near audible challenge on the final three, each hole offers it’s own unique style and personality. You will quickly acquire admiration for each.
Las Vegas Luxury
- Tour Proven Championship Golf Course
- Tranquil Temperature Controlled Pools
- Exceptional Club Dining Experiences
- Tennis & Pickleball Court Complex
- Two Relaxation & Fitness Centers
- Yoga & Gym Classes with Personal Trainers
- Neighboring Hotels & Spas
- Charming Walkways Along the Water
- Inspirational Biking & Jogging Trails
- Village with Restaurants & Entertainment
- Access to Private Beach & Lake Marina
- Kayak, Paddleboarding & Other Lake Activities
- Inviting Members & Neighborhoods
- Easy Access to Las Vegas Strip & Lake Mead
A Master’s Touch
For his first “Signature” golf course in Nevada, Nicklaus showcased his genius and talent, designing a golf experience nationally recognized as one of the best. With its dramatic elevation changes, inviting fairways, perfectly nuanced greens, and superb conditioning, your inner golfer’s passion will be reignited.
You’ll walk in the footsteps of the greats. Relive your cherished memories of Fred Couples, Payne Stewart, Tom Watson, Natalie Gulbis, and Jack himself. All competed regularly at SouthShore Country Club when hosting the Wendy’s 3 Tour Challenge.
Convenient, Yet a World Apart
With all the activities enjoyed by living the resort lifestyle, you’ll question why anyone would want to leave this oasis. But if the sparkling lights of the Vegas Strip begin to beckon at sunset, you can find yourself in the middle of the action in no time.
15 Miles to McCarran International Airport
19 Miles to the Strip
12 Miles to Lake Mead