Works to assist Club Manager with mechanical and structured areas of the Golf Club, Lake Club, and Administration Building facilities to keep the Clubs functioning at top efficiency. Works along with other porters and their daily duties to keep clubs clean and stocked.
- Specific areas of responsibility include the main Golf Clubhouse, The Lake Club, outdoor tennis courts, Administration Building, and snack bar.
- Works the schedule that the Clubhouse manager creates weekly.
- Completes work orders as assigned to by the Clubhouse Manager in an assigned timely manner..
- Completes workloads for all areas of the clubs and their equipment in a scheduled timely manner as assigned to by the Clubhouse Manager
- Assists Clubhouse Manager and porters with planning, set-up, and timely breakdown of ALL club events that require moving of existing furniture, setting up banquet equipment, as well as cleanliness of event space before and after the event.
- Works with Clubhouse Manager and other porters with following an entire SouthShore campus preventative maintenance program for all the buildings operating equipment including kitchen equipment items.
- Assists Clubhouse Manager and other porters with coordinating event set-up with the Events and Catering manager for outside events as well as member events.
- Attend BEO meetings/F&B Meetings as needed to discuss upcoming events and go over BEO paperwork to ensure set-up schedule and timing is on the same timeline as the Events and Catering Manager instructs.
- Assists Clubhouse Manager with contractor work and is the onsite contact as needed for the outside contractors.
- Assists Clubhouse manager and other porters with coordinating purchasing to procure parts and items needed for maintenance, completion of work orders and general department supplies after Clubhouse Manager approval
- Works with other porters with following a set cleaning schedule for all restrooms at the Golf Club and on the Golf Course daily.
- Maintains a proper control key control with assigned building keys.
- Works with Clubhouse manager and other porters on all contracted contractors on property and review their performance while they are on property.
- Assists the Clubhouse Manager and other porters to coordinate long term and short term minor cleaning and/or repair projects throughout the Clubs buildings.
- Assists the Clubhouse Manager and pother porters with understanding the fire protection systems for proper operation and communicating any issues that arise.
- Performs other duties as described by and instructed by the Clubhouse Manager and other management personnel.
- Has at least 3 -5 years experience in hospitality/housekeeping. Facilities work and building maintenance a plus.
- A bacic understanding of electrical, plumbing,carpentry, swimming pool systems, heating and cooling systems and is willing to provide a hands on approach to solving problems and making repairs is a plus.
- Has reliable transportation.
- Can work a flexible schedule based on the Clubhouse hours of operation.
- Has a can do teamwork attitude and has no problems working within a team.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.southshoreccllv.com.