Must be highly motivated, possess exceptional teamwork skills and be available to work a flexible schedule. Must be able to obtain all necessary work cards, demonstrate sound judgment and show great attention to detail.
- Understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal health, safety and sanitation laws.
- Understanding of proper use and maintenance of major kitchen equipment including stoves, refrigeration, slicer, dish machine, etc.
- Professional communications skill.
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Problem solving and organizational skills.
- Able to stand and exert fast paced mobility for entire shift.
- Ability to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
- Effective and professional oral communication skills.
- A combination of five years working pantry, sauté, broiler, fry or grill stations.
- Great team player skills a must.
- Ability to be very consistent in cooking skills a must.
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.southshoreccllv.com.